Small businesses and not-for-profit entities that employ South Australians who have been highly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible to receive a $10,000 grant to support the operation of their business.
Applications are now open. Before you start your application, please read the following important information:
To complete this form you will need:
- Recent Business Activity Statement
- Bank account details
- Evidence of eligibility for JobKeeper (where applicable), such as a screen shot of your eligibility confirmation from the ATO or a bank statement demonstrating receipt of JobKeeper payments.
- Where the entity was operating in 2018-19, evidence of 2018-19 turnover (for example a 2018-19 income statement)
- Not-for-profits not registered for GST are required to attach evidence that turnover in 2018-19 or 2019-20 is above $75,000.
- A valid email address.
This application must be completed by:
- In the case of a business that is a sole trader that employs, the sole trader.
- In the case of a business that is a partnership that employs, a partner.
- In the case of a business that is a body corporate that employs, a director, secretary, public officer or equivalent.
To make an application please click on the link below.
Applications close 1 June!
If you need any assistance, please contact your Caveo Partners Accountant/Adviser.